|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, États-Unis|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||18.87 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||15.29 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||2.5 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||2.49 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Volvo Penta|
|Modèle de moteur||TAMD 63|
Hallberg-Rassy 62 which has been totally sorted out for a serious circumnavigation. Having been awoken from her slumbers in dry storage by this owner, everything that moves has either been refitted or replaced and she is offered in full cruising trim. Not for sale to US citizens whilst in US waters.
The Hallberg-Rassy 62 is a well proven, blue water cruising yacht and BIZ is a great example of her class. Little used through life, she spent much of her life laid up ashore under cover. In this ownership she has been brought to life and totally refitted with the idea in mind of undertaking a full circumnavigation. Her new owner need only step aboard, provision and go.
We bought and refitted BIZ with the idea of a world cruise in mind. As we cruise as a family it was very important to us that every component was checked and that the yacht was updated so that she would be as comfortable and safe as possible for our adventure. However, our plans have now change and so we have decided that it is time for a new family to take BIZ on this great adventure.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand lay-up method with woven rovings, isophtalic polyester and isophtalic gelcoat, colour number white 1000.
- The hull is insulated from 20 cm under the water line up with Divinycell PVC foam core.
- There is a decorative blue stripe in gelcoat.
- A rubbing strake with stainless strip situated below the blue stripe.
- The underwater hull is painted with two coats of epoxy primer and two coats of antifouling.
- Blue double water line.
- Built-in longitudinal and athwartships stiffener.
- Well maintained teak deck.
- 3 x Layers micron primer.
- 4 x Layers micron international anti-fouling (May 2016).
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel bolted on with 14 M36 stainless steel keel bolts.
- Keel bolts are accessible without moving the tanks.
- Also the deep bilge is easily accessible.
- The Rudder in GRP, rudder shaft 100 mm stainless steel.
- Heavy cast bronze rudder fittings.
- High class roller bearings.
- Keel bolts tightened and secured.
- New rudder bearing and packing on main shaft.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta TAMD 63 High Performance diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: c. 1,000.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Gori propeller with overdrive function fully refitted
- Spare fixed propeller.
- 48v 20hp bowthruster
- New and spare prop shaft seam and bearings.
- Rope cutter on prop shaft.
- Complete new steering pedestal layout and configuration.
- Vacuum gauges on each water separator.
- Full hydraulics revised and replaced – all new tubes and fittings.
- Filters and oil changed.
- All electronics management by Mastervolt.
- Vessel able to accept 110/220.
- All new batteries – 12v and 24v systems.
- All start batteries for generator and main engine lifted above waterline.
- 2 x Mastervolt battery chargers.
- Sinus converter.
- On main engine.
- Westerbeke 6KW/220v 8kW/110v generator.
- Generator Hours: c. 465.
- 220v shore power connection and ring main through the yacht.
- 4kW inverter.
- 6 x Solar panels – 100 watt, with Mastervolt regulator.
- Watt and Sea 600 watt 930 hydrogenerator.
- Deck wash with fresh/salt/bilge function.
- All hull valves replaced with stainless/brass – all with plugs attached.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot and cold pressurised water system.
- Calorifier with 220v immersion for the production of hot water.
- 140 litre/hr Watermaker with mineral filter.
- Bilge pumps.
- Total capacity of 1,650 litres.
- 75 litre petrol for dinghy.
- Mechanical purifier to clean fuel.
- Total capacity of 1,600 litres.
- Double fresh water hydrofoil and double micron filters.
- All new gas lines and valves.
- All 2016 B&G nav. plotter and sail nav. data.
- Forward scanner B&G.
- Full Nobeltec wordwide charts and tides/current.
- Locomarine computer router.
- Double fixed VHF B&G and Sailor.
- Two portable VHF at chart table.
- SSB Icom 802.
- KVG FBB 150 internet and fixed satcom.
- Portable Iridium.
- B&G remote.
- B&G Master bedroom screens and camera deck screen.
- Axis 360 DGR camera.
- 2 x B&G and Autohelm ST autopilots.
- Printer scanner.
- Freezer and refrigerator with new glycol compressor – no seawater pump or seawater into the vessels hull. Works in water temp plus 30 degrees.
- Force 10 stove with oven.
- 3 x Heads compartments.
- 3 x WCs – electric with seawater 2016
Heating & Ventilation:
- Full heating pipes insulated and replaced with fixed type.
- Double Webasto installation.
- Full Fusion Hi-Fi with remote.
- LED TV in saloon and cabin – all connected to media player.
- All exterior and nav. lights are topflight and LED lights.
- All interior lights (149 x) LED lights with some double function (red/white light).
Summary of Accommodation:
- 10 berths in 4 separate cabins.
- All floorboards sealed with cushioning tape.
- All new portholes and windows – all 2mm thicker than standard, UV stabilized acrylic.
- Matress toppers master’s and bow
- Teak interior.
Description of layout from forwards:
There is a spacious double cabin for crew with lots of storage and with a large hatch for access onto the deck. There is a door from this cabin to a heads compartment with a separated shower stall. This is shared by 2 large forward cabins. There is access from the starboard cabin to the main saloon which has 2 generous upper and lower berth berths with a double berth to port. The main saloon has a U shaped seating area to port with a bench seat to allow for 8 to dine comfortably. There are 2 sofas to port with the chart table aft of these. The galley is a u-shaped storm comfortable type. Access to the master’s bedroom via the navigation desk. Centerline double berth and en-suite heads and separate shower. The whole interior is executed in teak. Access to engine room walk in type via the corridor at the navigation table.
- Cutter headed furling rig which is keel stepped.
- Running backstays with self-locking blocks for easy handling.
- All new ropes, halyards etc.
- Full rig NDT tested by Selden 06/2015.
- White painted mast and boom.
- Carbon boom and vang wrapped pistons.
- Anti-lightning system installed.
- Spare storm halyard.
- Carbon spinnaker boom (2016) with selden connectors
- Gennaker with al blocks and ropes.
- All winch positions revised.
- North Sails genoa (2016).
- North Sails mainsail (2016).
- Elvestrom staysail
- Spare elvstrom genoa and mainsail.
- Both garages fully re-finished in Damboline white.
- Floating floor.
- Gas locker with 2 x 6kg and all spare nipples for blue water cruising.
- Fully organised mooring lines rack.
- Stern seating.
- Custom made teak cockpit table.
- Magma stainless steel BBQ with spare gas.
- 2.6 metre carbon folding gangway.
- 4 x Fishing rod holders.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Ultra 60 anchor, with Ultra swivel.
- G70 anchor chain, 12mm/100 metre.
- Ultra anchor snubber and line with rubber chocks.
- SwissTech anchor buoy.
- Full anchor locker – with rubber grating and silicone tube in anchor chain pipe.
- 3,500 watt anchor winch.
- Anchor swivel chain with rollers and double roller.
- Spare Fortress FX 125 anchor, fixed in custom made chair.
- Sea brake anchor with 120 metre sinking rope with 10 metre chain and turnswivell spliced to sprout for attachment to both stern cleats.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Bimini by all round sails with 6 x solar flexible panels.
Tender & Outboard:
- Highfield dinghy 2.8m all version with double bottom and 15hp Honda 4-stroke outboard. Refueling from mothership with fueling pistol under pressure. Retractable beach wheels NZ.
- UV protection cover added.
- Simpson parabolic davits with stitched leather protection – manual.
- Ocean 6-person liferaft (2016).
- Safety port side net for casualty recovery.
- Full engine room co2 installation.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.