|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Salem, Massachusetts, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||15.6 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||12.8 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.96 m|
|Type de quille||Aileron|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Année du moteur||2015|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Heures de moteur||60|
|Réservoirs de carburant||80 gal (Acier inoxydable)|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||211 gal (Acier inoxydable)|
|Réservoirs eau noire||60 gal (GRP)|
The Bavaria 51 features a 5 stateroom, 3-head layout that comfortably accommodates 10. It is ideal for large families, for owner-charter, or as a training vessel. The deck layout features a center cockpit for guests and an adjoining aft cockpit for crew. The 51 is swift under sail and power and is capable of extended blue water passages. This 51 has crossed the Atlantic many times. She was never chartered.
Serenity was scratched up in a storm in 2014 and as a result has benefited from some significant upgrades performed by a top New England yard:
- Topsides Awlgripped 2015
- New custom Aluminum Toe Rail
- New lifelines
- New SST Stanchions
- Rudder rebuilt: New rudder bearings, original aluminum post replaced, cables & h/w replaced.
- Bottom recently stripped
- New 110hp Yanmar Diesel (not due to storm damage), 2016 with Aqua Drive Unit & new shaft
- Westerbeke 4k Genset serviced 2017
However, she is in need of some cosmetic improvements to bring her up to trim, including:
- Interior headliner needs replacement (original panels are available for use as a pattern).
- Teak veneer on deck needs renewal or removal (a thin teak veneer was used to surface the decks [glued not screwed] which is buckling and peeling off in spots).
- Interior cushions are original and could use updating, and some interior varnish needs renewal.
This boat can be launched and sailed comfortably as is while these projects are dealt with over time. She was actively sailed in 2017, however the owners would like to downsize.
If you need a boat that can accommodate your family, guests, or friends in their own staterooms, this is one of the very few boats in this price range that can provide this.
Large Head forward with Jabsco toilet vanity and shower.
Aft to starboard is a double cabin. Aft to Port is a crew cabin with over/under single berths.
Continuing aft is the large main cabin with dinette seating to starboard and twin built-in seats to port.
Aft to Port is the nav station. Aft to starboard is the large galley.
Continuing aft to port is another Over/Under guest cabin that sleeps two, a small head, and finally a large double cabin to port.
Aft of galley to starboard is another head followed by a large double cabin to starboard.
Large Galley to starboard of companionway with sinks & counter centerline under the companionway and cockpit.
Tasco three burner LPG stove
Tundra 12V refrigeration
SeaFrost 12V freezer
Twin SST sinks in large counter under cockpit.
H/C pressure water with manual hand-pump
10 gallon H/W heater
2016 Westerbeke 4k Genset with 309 hours.
4D start battery (1)
8D house batteries (2)
31G start battery for genset
Lofrans 1000 Windlass
110V/30amp shore power system with cord
Electronics & Navigation
Raymarine RL70C plotter
Raymarine ST 60 depth and wind indicators
Raymarine ST 50 Knot log
Raymarine autopilot ST7002
Raymarine radar on RL70C (there are 2 radar units onboard)
Binnacle compass at each helm station
Standard Horizon VHF RAM mic
Raymarine RL80C & RN200 GPS
Raymarine 80C for radar
Standard Horizon GX1500S VHF
Radio: Sirius Satellite/AM/FM
- Twin bow rollers forward
- Large anchor locker with deck hatch
- Groundtackle: 65# CQR w/ all chain rode, 45# delta w/ nylon rode
- 12V Lofrans Windlass in anchor locker
- Teak decking in poor condition and needs renewal.
- 6 deck hatches and 10 opening ports
- Sail handling lines lead aft to cockpit under deck panels
- Toe rail replaced in 2015
- Guest cockpit (just forward of aft cockpit) seats 8 comfortably
- Cockpit table (stored off the boat)
- Aft cockpit aft with twin helms.
- Shade Bimini
- Walkthrough to swim platform aft.
Sails & Rigging
Cutter rig, deck stepped mast
All lines lead aft to cockpit
In-mast roller furling mainsail, 2012 est.
RF Genoa, older but serviceable
RF Staysail, 2007 est. but never used.
Spinnaker, stored off the boat
2 spinnaker poles, stored off the boat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.