|Modèle||Cantieri De Pardo|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Kemah, Texas, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||14.02 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||11.66 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1.98 m|
|Type de quille||Aileron|
|Surface de voilure||1305 uom.sqft|
|Surface de voile avant||855 uom.sqft|
|Surface de grand-voile||450 uom.sqft|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Volvo|
|Modèle de moteur||D2-55-C|
|Année du moteur||2004|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Réservoirs de carburant||84 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||170 gal|
The Grand Soleil Cantieri De Pardo 46 is also known as the Italian "Swan" because she has the graceful lines and styling of a classic yacht. The Dixie Flyer II has received excellent care for many decades, including having a refit in 2004 by previous owners as well as continued maintenance and updates by her current owner since 2011.
This Vessel Features:
- Both Main Engine & Generator Installed in 2004
- Deep Blue Hull w/Awlgrip
- Fresh Teak Decking Applied Without Fasteners
- Updated Electronics & Watermaker
- New Teak & Holly Sole Added to the Entire Interior
- New Survey available to preview
Dixie Flyer II is ready to go! She's a vessel to be proud of and to enjoy for many more years.
Call the Listing Broker today for more information and an appointment to view this beautiful yacht!
Many updates have been done to Dixie Flyer II over the past few years, Highlights of these improvements are:
- Volvo engine D2-55-C in 2004 with very low hours
- New Teak decks epoxied down
- All deck hatches renewed
- New Awlgrip hull
- New Quantum full batten main sail
- New 110 jib sail w/ ATN sail cover
- New Teak and Holly Sole 2017
- New Generator 6.5kw 240v
- Updated Navigation electronics
- Fuel monitoring equipment
- New Canvas 2013
- New cockpit and interior cushions
- New Cutlass bearing 2014
- Max Prop Serviced with speed prop coating
- Winches and turnblocks overhauled and rechromed
- Water Maker 240v
- Kubota Diesel generator overhauled
- All running rigging
- New Survey done 6-2017 available to preview
- This yacht is truly special and shows as nice as the photos
At helm in cockpit:
- Raymarine HD Color radome and Inmarsat Tracphone 25 on custom mast
- Raymarine A67 touch screen Multi Display for Chart plotter and Radar
- Raymarine ST60 wind
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Tridata
- Stereo Speakers
At Nav station in salon:
- ICOM IC-M700 SSB
- Raymarine C125 multi display
- Garmin VHF 200
- Raymarine ST60 wind display
- Maretron DSM150 fuel monitor system
- Blue Sea M2 1830 DC monitor
- Kenwood Stereo
Main Salon with galley to starboard and navigation area forward. Large circular dinette seating area with beautiful teak table. Main Engine in center of Salon covered in well-built sound shielding with seating on top.
You have two double cabins aft with head just aft the companionway stairs between both cabins. Plenty of room for crew.
Owner's suite forward with pullman style cabin and head forward. There is a large storage area with deck access hatch for all the extra sails and gear.
- Two marine A/C units
- Newly installed Teak and Holly cabin sole throughout.
- 3 burner Force 10 LPG stove with oven
- Frigoboat refrigeration
- New upholstery throughout
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.