|Modèle||Raised Pilot House|
|Prix||US$1 999 500|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Aluminium|
|Location||Ft. Myers, États-Unis|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||6.1 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Caterpillar|
|Modèle de moteur||3412|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Caterpillar|
|Modèle de moteur||3412|
|Type d'entraînement||Jet Drive|
|Réservoirs de carburant||7500 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||750 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||500 gal|
No Vacancy is a beautiful 4 stateroom yacht with a full width master, VIP forward and 2 guests midship plus a crews quarters aft of the walk in engine room with a private entrance. All with their own private heads. Featuring an 18' X 35' Salon, day head and a country galley! Several upgrades in 2015 including new electronics, décor and numerous mechanical updates!
2016 - Fresh refit of major engineering, mechanical and structural capital improvements, including:
- New 8000 Series Garmin Electronics on both helms (GPS, AIS, Rudder Angle Indicator, Auto Pilot, engine data info, dual radars, dual sonars and cameras)
- Total Driveline Alignment (new bearings, new seats, aligned shafts, dyno-balanced props)
- Application to all bilges and voids with an epoxy-polymer anti-corrosive coating with warranty thru November 2025
- Dripless Shaft Seal installations
- New appliances (Galley side by side and three U-line combo units, plus washer/dryer)
- Cooling water and Sea Chest overhaul (strainers overhauled and rebuilt)
- Hydraulic heat exchanger reconditioning
- HVAC Reconditioning
- Crew quarters interior refit with new flooring, new wallpaper
- Steering system Redundancy
- Anchor Windlass Redundancy
- Naiad Stabilizers serviced
- Interior lighting updated to LED
- Upgrade of throttle and shift controls to fly-by-wire Glendinning with wired remote
- plus much, much more
The sellers have invested heavily in structural, electrical, electronic and mechanical upgrades far surpassing the original build specification. M/Y No Vacancy is the best offering on the market. Never being Chartered the Seller's have focused on refitting the navigational and engineering aspects of the vessel.
Solid, sturdy and built for speed or economy, No Vacancy is ready for the next adventure in yachting!
Either entering via the amidship wing doors or the aft deck entryway – the surprising size of the full beam salon with its ample and open-layout style welcomes all that enter No Vacancy. Beautiful laminate hardwood floors flow throughout accented décor of neutral colors with touches of nautical accents adorn this fabulous area for entertaining, unwinding or watching TV. Twin sectional settees and a dining set provide plentiful seating. The large screen LED HDTV is hung above the granite countertop wet bar with sink. Under-counter of the bar is bottle storage and an under-counter fridge with ice-maker. More cabinet storage is available under the salon windows.
Continuing forward to starboard is the guest/day head next to the starboard wing doors. This corridor leads to the impressive galley with large center island and country style kitchen dinette with seating for up to 8. The counter tops are a durable solid surface in a pleasing soft tone. This galley is meant for long trips featuring ample storage under counter within the island as well with drawers and lockers throughout. Four additional large storage lockers are accessible behind the dinette. Appliances include:
• Double-door full-size refrigerator/freezer (NEW)
• Ceramic-top range
• Overhead microwave with vent
• Trash compactor
• Under counter Sub Zero additional freezer (NEW)
Forward of the galley are a few steps down to an impressive, private and comfortable VIP stateroom. Here the owner’s guests will enjoy a private ensuite head with tub and shower. The adjoining dressing/sitting area offers a slim-line dresser with an upholstered settee, cedar-lined hanging closet. The VIP queen centerline berth has dual reading lights and an overhead hatch and additional storage under the berth. This stateroom is a quiet oasis for the owner’s VIP guests aboard No Vacancy.
From the portside of the wet bar in the salon, leads down to steps to the Master stateroom and 2 additional guest staterooms. In the landing lobby below deck - a NEW stacked washer/dryer with pantry for storage is accessible.
An amazing amidships full beam Master with King-sized berth which offers generous storage underneath. Nightstands with reading lights and slim-line dressers adorning port and starboard to make his and her cedar-lined walk-in closets. A TV cabinet with entertainment center is centered forward of the berth for comfortable viewing.
MASTER HEAD AND SHOWER
Spacious, luxurious and opulent could be used to describe the Master Head on No Vacancy. With his and her entries, featuring his/her heads and vanities adjoined by a central walk-thru marble shower with glass doors, owners will experience spa-like comforts and amenities.
STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM AND HEAD
Oversized twin berths, an ensuite head and with a large stand-up shower, hanging locker (closet) and dresser, provide generous accommodations for guests.
PORTSIDE GUEST STATEROOM AND HEAD
Featuring a full sized berth and large twin berth – also features ensuite head with large stand-up shower, hanging locker (closet) and custom dresser making room for all guests to have enough storage for their belongings.
No Vacancy can be piloted from the flybridge or during inclement weather, taking a few steps down from the flybridge or from the salon a few steps up is the raised pilothouse that features a captain's table with settee and a full compliment of controls and NEW Garmin Glass Bridge navigation electronics at the helm. Visibility is enhanced with large forward windows and side windows.
The centerline helm platforms the NEW Garmin Glass Bridge navigation electronics along with NEW Glendinning fly-by-wire controls. A 3-person bench that doubles as a bar back/wet bar with sink, NEW U-Line icemaker/fridge, and storage. Entertaining is the highlight of this expansive flybridge. Port and Starboard seating with sun lounges offer guests plenty of places to relax and sun bathe. Aft flybridge is spiral staircase access to the aft deck, the 17’ Key West Skiff (dinghy) w/ Yamaha OB hoisted by the heavy-duty Marquipt davit.
Is accessed by either the companionway doors either port or starboard side, or via the locker stairs to transom/swim platform that leads to the engine room and crew quarters.
Dual oversized tables accent a bench style large wrap-around settee. The wet bar with sink and mini-fridge is located to portside. Entry into the salon is via a sliding door.
Port and starboard wing doors are located amidship – and lead to the foredeck. The bow anchor is hydraulically powered (with redundancy) as well as the 3500 lb. warping anchor windlass. Dual eight-foot deck boxes with shore power connection and cushion tops for seating. A massive walk-in bosun locker rounds out this well-thought out bow area.
- Port and Starboard storage lockers
- Glendenning-powered retractable shore power cable
- Access to Engine room and Crew quarters
- Stainless steel hoop rails
- Oversized swim ladder
ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
- Twin Diesel Caterpillar 3412 direct drive 1350HP each, 5000 hours
- ZF transmissions with 2.5:1 reduction gears, Hynautic controls
- Twin 40kW Northern Lights Generators ( Just rebuilt 12/2016)
- Racor Fuel Filters for main engines/generators
- American Hydraulics – Bow thruster and Anchor Windlass
- Village Watermaker
- Air Compressor
- Fuel Management Manifold with transfer pump for four fuel tanks
- Fresh water system w/filters and UV purification chamber
- Holding Tank with macerating pump-out
- Twin chilled water air-conditioning compressors – raw/chilled water circulating pumps
- Twin AC Main electrical distribution panels
- Engine room exhaust fans
- Engine room induction towers
- Oil change manifold system (mains and generator)
- Main Engines and Generator Start/Stop panels with gauges
- Sound Proofing
- Fire-proof engine room door with safety port glass
- Fire suppression system and Fire alarm
- GFIC Outlets
- 2003 Key West 17’ Skiff with 90hp Yamaha outboard
- 90 HP Yamaha outboard fully serviced, new battery (April 2015)
- Newly installed (April 2015)
- Norcross Hawkeye Sounder,
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF with new Shakespeare VHF antenna
- Igloo 94 qt. marine cooler with cooler cushion
- Mounted on flybridge aft deck by Marquipt davit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.